Friday, June 08, 2007

Honk. Honk. Hey Baby!

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!

When I drive an hour and a half to my fucking job, I expect no intruders to enter my little bubble! I put a CD in and try to relax. It’s a hellish commute as it is and the last thing I want or need is some idiot hounding me. I’m in my car for crying out loud. Driving to work is a solitary experience! When you honk at me and display a pathetic attempt of attention what do you expect? Me to pull over and do you right on the side of the highway?

The past two weeks I have experienced something that I thought I had moved away from in Montgomery County. I am now getting the “HONK HONK! Hey baby how you doing? Want to jump on my dick?”

FUCK NO!

Why do men of all types, be they: attractive, fugly, or douchebags, get off on expressing their caveman instincts to fuck something? I thought I moved away from this. Well I guess I forgot the truth about the world. Humans can be the foulest disgusting creatures on the planet.

Once is not enough, not for these morons. Four fucking times! What goes through this person's mind?

Hey there is a chic in that white car. I know, I’m horny and I want to fuck something, let me honk at her and ask her if she wants to suck my dick! Oh damn, she flicked me off. Hmmm, well cars are moving, let me move ahead. Hey there is a chic in that white car. I know I’m horny and I want to fuck something, let me honk at her and ask her if she wants to suck my dick! Oh damn, she flicked me off. Hmmm, well cars are moving, let me move ahead.

Rinse and repeat!

You’d think at some point they’d figure out that there’s no way in hell I would (or any other self respecting female for that matter) ever want to fuck something as disgusting as them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home